Cityographer City Map Icons Bundle
Get all the map icons in 6 different City icons sets: Fantasy, Futuristic, Medieval, Modern, Post-Apocalyptic, and Western
You may publish maps using these icons--see the license below. Full list of buildings is also noted below.
Each image is a transparent PNG so it can be imported into many image and map editors, including Cityographer. (It has a paid version and a free version which limits how many custom map items you may import, number of residents it will auto-generate and a few other minor options.) Smaller buildings (houses, small shops) are generally around 200x200pixels. Other buildings are larger.
To use them in Cityographer, unzip the file anywhere you'd like on your computer. (Perhaps create a cityographer folder.) Then when starting a new map, change the "use default map items" drop-down to "override map items" and use the adjacent file chooser to browse to the "___-mapitems.properties" file in the unzipped folder.
- The licensee may not use the art in another stock art/clip art product.
- The licensee may modify the images.
- The art can appear in advertisements for products which use the image.
- If distributing a product with the art, the artist and product must be credited in your product as follows: 'Some map icons from "Cityographer Modern Map Icons" by artist Keith Curtis.'
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.