Magic Item Card Catalog (5e): Armors of Note
Cards for every specific magic armor! This is part of a series of magic item cards. One side of each card has a beautiful, painted style illustration of the item, the other side has the item's game rules for use with the 5th edition of the best-known fantasy RPG.
Hand them out to players as they gain the items for easy reference and/or use them to keep track of which character is holding what.
The cards are available in several pdf formats: 4 trading cards to a page, as trading cards where each card is its own page (print multiple to a letter/A4 page as desired), as index cards, and form-fillable. See below for details.
This deck's checklist:
01. Adamantine Breastplate
02. Adamantine Chain Mail
03. Adamantine Chain Shirt
04. Adamantine Half Plate
05. Adamantine Plate
06. Adamantine Ring Mail
07. Adamantine Scale Mail
08. Adamantine Splint
09. Animated Shield
10. Armor of Invulnerability
11. Armor of Resist., Breastplate
12. Armor of Resist., Chain Mail
13. Armor of Resist., Chain Shirt
14. Armor of Resist., Half Plate
15. Armor of Resist., Hide
16. Armor of Resist., Leather
17. Armor of Resist., Padded
18. Armor of Resist., Plate
19. Armor of Resist., Ring Mail
20. Armor of Resist., Scale Mail
21. Armor of Resist., Splint Mail
22. Armor of Resist., Studded Leather
23. Armor of Vulnerability
24. Arrow-Catching Shield
25. Demon Armor
26-35. Dragon Scale Mail
36. Dwarven Plate
37. Elven Chain
38. Glamoured Studded Leather
39. Mithral Breastplate
40. Mithral Chain Mail
41. Mithral Chain Shirt
42. Mithral Half Plate
43. Mithral Plate
44. Mithral Ring Mail
45. Mithral Scale Mail
46. Mithral Splint Mail
47. Plate Armor of Etherealness
48. Shield of Missile Attraction
49. Spellguard Shield
50-52. Custom Items
The product has several PDF files so you can use it the way you want.
- There is a PDF (file ends with "-4up") set up with 4 trading card sized cards per page where the second page is the backs of the first page and so on. The cards also have a 1/8" bleed so if your printer isn't perfectly lined up you can still trim them and they will look good.
- Another PDF has the trading card sized cards (plus the 1/8' bleed) set up where each side of each card is its own page. You can set these to print out how you want.
- A third pdf (ending in "-form-opt") is like the previous PDF, but allows you to enter the title, type, and text of a couple cards at the end of the deck.
- A fourth PDF (file ending with "-index-opt") has all the cards as index-sized card where the left side is the art and the right is the text/game rules. Wiht this format, you don't need to worry about lining up the fronts and backs. Set your printer to print multiple per page. (Probably 4.)
- A fifth PDF (file ending in "-index-form-opt") is like the fourth PDF, but allows you to enter data into the last couple of cards.